You will be getting a double bonus when you purchase this property. On offer is, two street frontages, both with great lake views. DA approval for a 4 -bedroom elevated Torrens home to fully maximise the views on offer.
The original 2 - bedroom cottage is on Cessnock Rd, this property needs some loving, it’s ripe for renovation for those seeking a relaxed holiday home or an investment. It's a perfect base to use while building your dream home on the block behind that you enter through Vista Rd. Once you have built your new home, you can subdivide the two properties,
Located a stroll from South Lake Macquarie Amateur Sailing Club and Sunshine Reserve Baths for your morning dip, and with the major township of Morisset less than 10km away, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better lifestyle.
- Cottage - Instantly liveable, however in need of a renovation to bring it back to life
- DA Approval for 4 Bed - 2bath - 2car and you will be rewarded with epic lake views
- Rare dual street frontage combined with a generously sized landholding
- Footsteps to the boat-studded and aquamarine waters of Lake Macquarie
- Sunshine is a peaceful hamlet 9km west of Morisset and 90mins from Sydney
- Schedule of external finish and DA approval available for viewing